The Grove Arcade Conference Room is available for use by tenants and outside organizations for non-political meetings and small events. The Conference Room is located in the lower level of the Grove Arcade Building and can be reached by using the freight elevator (level P), which provides direct access to the lower level, or by special arrangements the passenger elevators may be used. The Arcade is fully handicap accessible and use is not restricted to business hours. There is curbside parking as well as a city parking garage located across from the south entrance on Battery Park (Wall Street Garage) and Lot 18 on the north end of the building on Page Avenue across from the U.S. Cellular Center. We suggest all participants park in the Wall Street parking garage or Lot 18 and not feed meters.
The Conference Room showcases the original boilers used to heat the building and approved for a seated meeting of 48 attendees or up to 60 for a reception style event (without tables and chairs). The following is included in the rental fee:
- Wireless internet connection (5MB download and 512KB upload)
- Eight six-foot tables and 48 chairs
- Adjacent kitchen area includes refrigerator, sink, coffee pot and microwave but does not allow for cooking
- Restrooms are located next to the room and will be unlocked for use during your event
- Set up/take down service is not provided and the room should be returned to the original configuration before leaving
- The Arcade does not have video equipment available
Security will assist you in gaining entry to the Conference Room and they can be reached by using the keypad located between the two passenger elevators on the main floor or by calling 828/215-3437. Please also notify Security at the conclusion of your meeting so they can secure the room.
2015 Rental Rates: Regular Non-Profit
1 – 3 hours (no refreshments) $100.00 $75.00
1 – 3 hours (refreshments) $125.00 $100.00
One-half day $150.00 $125.00
Full day $200.00 $150.00
The Grove Arcade Building Management reserves the right to refuse rental to any group.
For additional information or to make a reservation, please contact Ruth T. Summers, Grove Arcade Restoration, LLC . . . 828-252-7799, ext. 303, fax 828-225-3191 or [email protected].
Physical Address: One Page Avenue, Suite 270, Asheville, NC 28801