The Grove Arcade Conference Room is available for use by tenants and outside organizations for non-political meetings and small events. The Conference Room is located in the lower level (level P) of the Grove Arcade Building and can be reached by using the freight elevator, which provides direct access to the lower level. With special arrangements the passenger elevators may be used. Grove Arcade is fully handicap accessible and use is not restricted to business hours. There is curbside parking as well as a city parking garage (Wall Street Garage) located across from the south entrance on Battery Park Avenue. We suggest all participants park in the Wall Street Garage and not feed meters.
The Conference Room, showcasing the original boilers used to heat the building, is approved for 48 attendees for a seated meeting or 60 for a reception-style event (without tables and chairs). The following amenities are included in the rental fee:
- Wireless internet connection (5MB download and 512KB upload).
- Eight six-foot tables and 48 chairs.
- Adjacent kitchen area includes refrigerator, sink, coffee pot and microwave, but does not allow for cooking.
- Restrooms are located next to the room and will be unlocked for use during your event.
- Set up/take down service is not provided and the room should be returned to the original configuration before leaving.
- Grove Arcade does not have video equipment available.
Grove Arcade Security will assist you in gaining entry to the Conference Room. They can be reached by using the keypad located between the two passenger elevators on the main floor or by calling 828-215-3437. Please also notify Security at the conclusion of your meeting so that they can secure the room.
Rental Rates: Regular Non-Profit
1 – 3 hours (no refreshments) $125.00 $85.00
1 – 3 hours (refreshments) $160.00 $115.00
One-half day $185.00 $140.00
Full day $250.00 $170.00
The Grove Arcade Building Management reserves the right to refuse rental to any group.
Cancellation Policy: No cash refunds with 10 business days of scheduled event; credit will be given for future date only. Credit must be used within three months of cancellation date.
Reserve The Community Meeting Space